Our Site Rules
- Everyone is treated equally regardless of race, disability or religious faith.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Everyone must sign in and indicate the number of individuals in their household.
- Distribution is conducted in lottery fashion. Tokens will be handed out beginning at 4:30 pm.
- Everyone must supply his or her own bags or boxes.
- You must be 18 or older to receive a token, as food cannot be distributed to children.
- Distribution site is open from 5:00-6:00 pm only.
- Each individual receives the same amount. No “extra” items are given for larger families.
- Please do not ask for favorite items.
- Children must remain with their parents at all times.
- Restrooms are not available during distribution.
- Service may be refused to anyone not following the site rules.
Foodnet is a 501©(3) organization, and is a group of volunteers from many different churches and other non-profit organizations, trying to stop the waste of food and provide for those in need. Foodnet has been serving the Lincoln area since 1985.